Committed to Openness of Government
Ironhouse Sanitary District is committed to encouraging openness in Government. We will continually work to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency. Transparency promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what Ironhouse Sanitary District is doing to keep the environment safe.
Ironhouse Sanitary District staff will take appropriate action, consistent with law and policy, to disclose information rapidly in forms that the public can readily find and use. Board of Directors meeting agendas and minutes will be published online and made available through a Public Records Request in a timely manner consistent with law and policy.
Ironhouse Sanitary District is the recipient of the California Special District Leadership Foundation's District of Transparency Certificate of Excellence.
Links to Relevant Documents
- Current Ethics Training for all ISD board members
- Ralph M. Brown Act compliance policy
- Current meeting agenda
- Public Records Act requests policy
- State Controller's Special Districts Financial Transactions Report
- Annual district audit
- Conflict of Interest policy
- Code of Ethics policy
- Financial reserve policy
- Board Members and their terms of office and certifications
- Board member compensation (PDF)
- Annual disclosure of board member and staff reimbursements for individual charges over $100 for services or products (PDF)
- General manager, key staff and contact information
- Election procedure and deadlines
- Board meeting schedule
- ISD's mission statement
- ISD services and functions
- ISD service area map
- Authorizing statute
- Current district budget
- Archive of board meeting minutes
- California Special Districts Association mapping program
- Municipal Service Review (MSR) and Sphere of Influence (SOI) studies
View more information on the CSDA Special Districts Mapping Project.
SB 272 Enterprise System Information
Disclosure of Enterprise System Information — SB 272 (2015) Government Code 6270.5